Admission Form now available online.
Please check the Document Checklist for the documents required for Admission.
Online Admission Form A.Y.2021-22 Document Checklist
The admissions process at The Shri Ram Universal School has been designed to make certain that students are appropriately placed at appropriate grade levels while maintaining the integrity and consistency of the school program and policies. Proper placement will ensure that those students admitted have a higher probability of a successful learning experience & outcomes. School admission procedures at TSUS will be sensitive to the needs of the larger community and would be based on a set of guidelines/criterion such as:
- Performance in the assessment
- Communication skills
- Socio-emotional intelligence
- Child’s aspirations vis-à-vis parental aspirations
- For admissions to Nursery, KG and Class I there will be parent interactions wherein three members from the school team (Principal, Academic Coordinator and 1 Teacher) would be present
- For students seeking admission to Class II and above, there will be an age appropriate admission test. The children will be tested on languages, mathematical concepts and general awareness.
- Nursery : Born between 1st October 2017 and 30th September 2018
- Junior Kg : Born between 1st October 2016 and 30th September 2017
- Senior Kg : Born between 1st October 2015 and 30th September 2016
- Class 1 : Born between 1st October 2014 and 30th September 2015