Admission Form along with School’s Prospectus would be available online.
Please check the Document Checklist for the documents required for Admission.
Online Admission Form A.Y.2020-21 Document Checklist
The admissions process at The Shri Ram Universal School has been designed to make certain that students are appropriately placed at appropriate grade levels while maintaining the integrity and consistency of the school program and policies. Proper placement will ensure that those students admitted have a higher probability of a successful learning experience & outcomes. School admission procedures at TSUS will be sensitive to the needs of the larger community and would be based on a set of guidelines/criterion such as:
- Performance in the assessment
- Communication skills
- Socio-emotional intelligence
- Child’s aspirations vis-à-vis parental aspirations
- For admissions to Nursery, KG and Class I there will be parent interactions wherein three members from the school team (Principal, Academic Coordinator and 1 Teacher) would be present
- For students seeking admission to Class II and above there will be an age appropriate admission test. The children will be tested on languages, mathematical concepts and general awareness
- Nursery : Minimum Age should be 3 years as on 30th September of the year of admission
- Junior Kg : Minimum Age should be 4 years as on 30th September of the year of admission.
- Senior Kg : Minimum Age should be 5 years as on 30th September of the year of admission
- Class 1 : Minimum Age should be 6 years as on 30th September of the year of admission